Wanted 2 Headed Copperhead - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 09-19-2018, 11:28 AM   #1
Nathan Tow-Arnett
2 Headed Copperhead

Will pay top dollar for this snake.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2018, 01:17 AM   #2
Fred Beaver
Who Has this Animal ??

Old 09-20-2018, 08:15 AM   #3
SoGRUDE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Beaver View Post
Who Has this Animal ??
Nobody; someone on a snake ID group I’m in asked for an ID on the snake to confirm whether or not it was a Copperhead and released it back. I don’t believe they disclosed a location.

Old 09-21-2018, 04:37 PM   #4
Nathan Tow-Arnett
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGRUDE View Post
Nobody; someone on a snake ID group I’m in asked for an ID on the snake to confirm whether or not it was a Copperhead and released it back. I don’t believe they disclosed a location.
That is incorrect. I spoke with Virginia wild life control days after they obtained it and they said someone pick it up from them they said specializes in bicephalic snakes. They said they didn't have his info but mentioned he had written a book about bicephalic snakes, but I don't know who that would be. So I posted this ad in case that person sees it and would consider selling it for an unrefusable amount.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2018, 06:06 PM   #5
SoGRUDE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Tow-Arnett View Post
That is incorrect. I spoke with Virginia wild life control days after they obtained it and they said someone pick it up from them they said specializes in bicephalic snakes. They said they didn't have his info but mentioned he had written a book about bicephalic snakes, but I don't know who that would be. So I posted this ad in case that person sees it and would consider selling it for an unrefusable amount.
Ah, okay that’s understandable, I didn’t follow up with what happened and last I heard was the Wildlife center taking it in.

Old 09-22-2018, 01:59 PM   #6
Donald C
It is in the possession of the state, bound for an educational facility as per this article. I highly doubt that it will ever be for sale.

https://www.wildlifecenter.org/news_...ded-copperhead

Old 09-24-2018, 05:45 AM   #7
Nathan Tow-Arnett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
It is in the possession of the state, bound for an educational facility as per this article. I highly doubt that it will ever be for sale.

https://www.wildlifecenter.org/news_...ded-copperhead
Yes I saw that article. This snake is going to be tricky to keep alive if both heads want to feed because both heads can bite each other and that could end up in serious injury or death. It would be in the best interest of the snake to be sold to someone like myself that can assure it a long life and the state can take in a nice donation for compensation. It's a win, win. Otherwise is someone at an education facility really going to be able to give the amount of attention and unique care during feeding that this snake needs for the entirety of its life if the snake happens to live 15-20 plus years?
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!