For Sale 2022 Jamaican Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-10-2020, 01:53 AM   #1
steve woodward
2022 Jamaican Boas

Chilabothrus subflavus
I have 2022 young ready to go to their new homes in Arizona. They are not related and are feeding on F/T fuzzy mice that I scent with feathers (which I provide as well). Price is $800.00 a pair, males could be sold separately for $300.00 each, and the buyer must be a FULL-TIME RESIDENT of Arizona and has a valid AZ driver's license with a photo that matches the buyer. I will meet the buyer within a 100 mile radius of the metropolitan Phoenix area. I have Crutchfield lineage, Kansas City Zoo, and Eger Fortune male was also used in the breeding with my females. Please have many years of experience keeping reptiles, Jamaican Boas are endangered and cannot be sold/traded across state lines. My email is carribeanboa@yahoo.com, and my cell phone number is 480-519-9567. Ask for Steve. No trades accepted please.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2020, 02:01 PM   #2
Joeby
Aw man these are awesome! Honestly a dream snake for me. To bad I live in California.

Old 09-10-2020, 02:38 PM   #3
steve woodward
I know a breeder in California

I know a breeder in California . Not sure is he breed them this year but next, You can call me at 480 519 9567 for his number.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2023, 07:56 AM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve woodward View Post
Please have many years of experience keeping reptiles, Jamaican Boas are endangered and cannot be sold/traded across state lines.
What law restricts interstate movement of them?

Old 03-10-2023, 09:51 AM   #5
EricIvins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond GenetiX View Post
What law restricts interstate movement of them?
The ESA

Old 03-15-2023, 05:25 PM   #6
Mickeyfrank
You dont happen to know anyone in Carolina with them do you?

Old 03-16-2023, 05:22 PM   #7
Radreptiles
Hi Steve, do you know if there is any breeder in Oregon? Thanks!!!

Old 03-17-2023, 01:28 PM   #8
steve woodward
2022 Jamaican Boas

No, I don't but maybe someone seeing your message might.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2023, 11:55 AM   #9
jhgreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricIvins View Post
The ESA
@ Steve, wouldn't this mean that they require the interstate commerce permit like D. couperi and P. ruthveni do to be sold/traded across state lines? Is there another regulation that prohibits interstate commerce?

Old 06-09-2023, 11:21 AM   #10
steve woodward
I have friend that is a retired USFW biologist and for the last 3 year he cannot get the interstate commerce permit for Radiated tortoises. His specialty was the desert tortoise. It would be nice and beneficial to help the gene flow of reptiles from other countries if it was as easy as it is for black pines and Eastern indigo snakes' commerce permits.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boas, pythons, reptiles, snakes, turtles