For Sale Reptizoo Reptile Racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 02-18-2022, 03:31 PM   #1
reptiledeli
Reptizoo Reptile Racks

Baby season is upon us!

REPTIZOO - Breeding Racks - Breeding Rack Set

Cutting edge technology to take reptile husbandry for the serious hobbyist to a whole new level!
This 12, 18, and 24 tub reptile keeper rack is Great for Baby/Juvenile Ball Pythons, Baby Boas, Leopard Geckos, Smaller species of snakes and Lizards, and more!
*Made of super-lite aluminum alloy that is super strong and durable
*Tubs are made of super smooth, food grade plastic and are tinted to keep your reptiles comfortable, along with a smooth front "viewing pane"
*Each rack comes complete with Extreme-Heat, insulated panels that are low in wattage, but put out an amazing amount of heat for all types of temperature gradients
*Extreme-insulated heat panels are safe and also offer nice safety features such as a superior plug-in cord connection to heat panel made with a heavy duty plastic connector, and a smooth to the touch with no sharp edges
*It is shipped flat packed and very easy to assemble! Which, in the end saves you those hefty freight charges.
comes complete with the following-
6-levels
6-Extreme-Heat insulated panels
12-24 - Food Grade-Tinted Reptile Breeder Tubs
1-Set of casters(2 with locks)
Instructions and all the tools you need to assemble the rack in 15mins or less!

www.reptiledeli.com/collections/reptile-keeper-racks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2022, 04:08 PM   #2
marker1
I was going to buy one of these last month but couldn’t find any and got a different brand. I’m excited to hear the reviews on these

Old 02-20-2022, 08:16 PM   #3
Dmcg
Can this only be 24 or can you keep stacking it to make higher?

Old 02-20-2022, 09:50 PM   #4
reptiledeli
Yes. You can stack twelve levels high no problem. Any further questions feel free!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2022, 08:48 AM   #5
marker1
Anyone have any reviews on these yet?

Old 03-24-2022, 10:40 PM   #6
Dmcg
how do I get someone to respond back to my phone calls, emails and messages?!?!?! Been trying for a month and zero response

Old 06-13-2022, 02:51 PM   #7
bobbyleigh
What are the prices on these ?

Thanks, Robert

Old 07-11-2022, 01:45 AM   #8
allreptiles1966
Do they need to be sealed when put together? Do they come with the sealant if need to be sealed. I worry about water spilling out into electrical components.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!