Cornsnakes.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
WTF??!?!
Cornsnakes.com

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT SITE?
I get banned for telling people that i had a sebaceous cyst and had to get surgery. A mod reads my first post because the doctor though it was a cancerous object... So i told everyone i had cancer.
But no now its a sebaceous cyst on my arm. I had surgery and got back...
I GOT BANNED FOR THINKING I HAD CANCER.I also got banned because before I didn't have the best attitude towards peoples ideas...
What is wrong? You tell me.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF??!?! View Post
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT SITE?
I get banned for telling people that i had a sebaceous cyst and had to get surgery. A mod reads my first post because the doctor though it was a cancerous object... So i told everyone i had cancer.
But no now its a sebaceous cyst on my arm. I had surgery and got back...
I GOT BANNED FOR THINKING I HAD CANCER. I also got banned because before I didn't have the best attitude towards peoples ideas...
What is wrong? You tell me.
Need anymore help there sport?

Old 09-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
WTF??!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Need anymore help there sport?
No not really.
It's I got banned because they think that because I said cancer and the doctor said i had sebaceous cyst.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
DAND
Quote:
No not really.
Then why the thread? Did you just need to vent a little while you unknotted your panties? See, it isn't that bad. But I tell you what, keep it up and you may just get banned from here too.

Quote:
It's I got banned because they think that because I said cancer and the doctor said i had sebaceous cyst.
While I haven't participated over on CS in a while I know a number of folks and the mods there from when I did and I highly doubt you were banned for absolutely nothing or making a premature statement about your health.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
ROFLCOPTOR
Quote:
Then why the thread? Did you just need to vent a little while you unknotted your panties? See, it isn't that bad. But I tell you what, keep it up and you may just get banned from here too.

While I haven't participated over on CS in a while I know a number of folks and the mods there from when I did and I highly doubt you were banned for absolutely nothing or making a premature statement about your health.
I was.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #6
Mistyck
Interesting first post here....

Old 09-04-2009, 01:15 PM   #7
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLCOPTOR View Post
I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Interesting first post here....
At least it was spelled correctly, inaccurate nonetheless.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #8
Mistyck
Quote:
At least it was spelled correctly, inaccurate nonetheless.
Inaccurate probably, but makes you wonder why of all threads on this forum that was his first post. Makes me wonder if it's the same person because of the way the personal info is on the side. Hmmm

Old 09-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #9
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Inaccurate probably, but makes you wonder why of all threads on this forum that was his first post. Makes me wonder if it's the same person because of the way the personal info is on the side. Hmmm
No way, must be a coincidence. It couldn't be the same person. Why would it be anyway? That would be stupid. Only a complete idiot would go through the trouble of making up a new profile just to play games. That type of person would have probably got his little punk ass thrown off the forum due their head up ass, lack of oxygen, on-going dumb ass attack ways and would have most likely crossed the line for the last, which I'm sure wasn't their first time to warrant their banning. If this were such an idiot they will shortly find out this is not CS if they haven't started to figure out yet.

Old 09-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #10
Mistyck
Stranger thanks have happened Dand. But I'm sure you're right.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!