Het transparent juvie sub adult female!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 11:31 AM   #1
cms reptiles
Stop! Het transparent juvie sub adult female!!

I am selling one of my many holdback female het transparents. This female is the only dragon from this line that I will let go. She is from a pure transparent sandfire dragon, and a dragons den snow. She is solid white all the time, never dark, and when she is fired up she has pink spines and beard. She is about 13inches long, I wont have any pics until friday, but she is amazing. I am asking 155.00 for her, or for 200.00 plus shipping(20-35.00) I will throw in a hatchling male german giant x sandfire transparent dragon. Dragons from this line usually breed by five months and he is already 1 month old. The female should breed soon as well. And for a limited time additional german giant het transparent dragons any sex will be 65.00 each. (the female laid a clutch of 52 eggs, I need to move them out asap to make room for more.) these dragons are shipped with full pics of the parents including all transparent patches. I may accept some trades, so email me. Or you can call (626) 290 0009. Leave a message on my voicemail and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2004, 04:03 PM   #2
jnsdragons
dragons

hey u have been emailling me so what do u have to trade i do have some good dragons that i have produced or othere people have produced so email me what u have and plus i do build custom cages for beardeddragons and othere reptiles i have specail plans for these cages go to my web site at www.jnsdragons.com

Old 10-07-2004, 04:29 PM   #3
RAWDOG
Interested in your dragon!!

Hello Eric,
I am definately interested in your het transparent. I also live in so cal so please email me at rawdog75@earthlink.net or you can call me at 714 375-6446.
Thanks,
Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread