Malayan flat shell (Notochelys platynota) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 06-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
jhreptiles1
Malayan flat shell (Notochelys platynota)

We are offerring some super rare Malayan Flatshell turtles Notochelys platynota. These are in a zoo in indonesia and were kept for a breeding project but they decided to sell some to make room for some other projects. These were originally W.C but have been in captivity for about 8yrs and were caught when they were approxamently 4" long. There are only females as they only had 2 males and wanted to keep both males along with 6 females to possible continue to breeding. They did mention to my exporter that they may sell the last 8 if they decide to use there encloser for there other project.

Well here is great chance to own some rarely seen turtles!!

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!! NO TRADES. IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD THESE OR HAVE NO ROOM FOR THEM PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING QUESTIONS. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY.

These must be paid in full before we will follow through with export as are outside pens are full. So we will rehydrate them feed them and then ship them with a week of recieving them.

250.00ea

the whole group of 11 for 2400.00

If you are paying with credit card or paypal you must add 3% to cover fees.

Price does not include shipping and these must go delta airport to airport. These are to rare to leave in the hands of fedex!!

Please email me at joehadden4@hotmail.com I only have a few pics as these are still in the hands of the indonesia zoo so please dont ask for a bunch of pics.

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flatshell turtle.jpg (13.1 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg flat shell turtle 2.jpg (12.4 KB, 355 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!