For Sale 😍HYPOMELANISTIC REDFOOT TORTOISES😍 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 12-06-2021, 01:16 PM   #1
Melissa owens
😍HYPOMELANISTIC REDFOOT TORTOISES😍

I have the following 3 Hypos ready for their new homes🏡 Experienced homes only due to their age. I will of course make sure everything is passing through properly before they leave me. All 3 of these tortoises are in perfect health and have been eating anything and everything I give them. They are spunky, vibrant, and full of themselves. During picture taking "Blaze" was trying to attack my finger lol. They have had an amazing start since even in the egg as the parents are heavy, healthy, solid breeders and I make sure to give them 110% of my time, care, and quality diet. My little ones come out roaring lol.

#1-🔥 "Blaze"- Hatch date: November 26, 2021
This tortoise is special. I would normally hold back this type but I can't keep them all so I am letting this one go to someone that appreciates the "Extreme" colors.
This tortoise is orange in color and has color popping all throughout his/her skin. His/her underside almost looks see through. $3500 plus shipping (does not include PayPal fee)

#2-🍋 "Lemon"- Hatch date: November 23, 2021
This tortoise is insanely yellow💛💛💛 With grey bits popping through as he/she grows.
Will be interesting to see what this tortoise ends up looking like as an adult. Would make some pretty babies. $2500 plus shipping (does not include PayPal fee)

*SOLD* #3- 🐆 "Spot"- Hatch date: November 16, 2021
Started off in the incubator for male but then ended up not lol. This tortoise has a very interesting carapace. I love the way it looks. Nice head coloration too. Split scute.
$2500 plus shipping (does not include PayPal fee)

$5000 shipped for both 💥Lemon and Blaze💥 (doesn't include PayPal fee)

Live Arrival Guarantee meaning you have to be there for shipment. If anything is wrong you have to contact me right away and I will make sure to make you my top priority and get you your funds back plus shipping costs, PayPal fees etc. I have been shipping for many many years through ship your reptiles and make sure to pack my animals properly. I will only ship out when it is ideal temperatures.

I will accept PayPal (plus fees), personal check, cashiers check, money order, and maybe Zelle (just depends on the amount).

I am here for you for the life of the tortoise. Ask me any questions you may have. I have the parents and I can you get you close up pics if needed😁

Please only serious inquiries, thanks👋 Email me direct at turtlelady80@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2021, 02:56 AM   #2
Heirloom Herpetoculture
Beautiful!

Old 12-10-2021, 05:57 AM   #3
Melissa owens
Thank you Megan!��
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2021, 12:35 PM   #4
kyle 3000
Very nice

Old 12-10-2021, 01:15 PM   #5
Melissa owens
Thank you William!��
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!