SOLD!! CBB Flying lizard (Draco maculatus) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 04-26-2021, 07:34 PM   #1
frankpayne32
CBB Flying lizard (Draco maculatus)

SOLD

I have one male Spotted Flying Lizard (Draco maculatus) available! This is a true captive bred and born animal that I produced. This species is practically unheard of as true captive produced. I have found them to be very hardy and rewarding to keep as captive bred. They get their name from the wing like structures that can be used to glide long distances! They have amazing coloration and pattern that can fire up and fire down just like a gecko! This is an extremely rare opportunity to pick up a captive bred mini dragon.

$350. Shipping is $50. Can be picked up in Lancaster, Pennsylvania for free as well.

I created a detailed video on this species care and breeding which you can check out on my YouTube channel:

https://youtu.be/7szPbWCmj3Q

He can be purchased directly from my website:

https://www.livingartbyfrankpayne.co...raco-maculatus
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-26-2021, 08:15 PM   #2
James L
Congrats on your success with Flying lizards!
Awesome accomplishment!
Frank, you produce some fantastic lizards in captivity!!

Old 04-26-2021, 08:17 PM   #3
frankpayne32
Quote:
Originally Posted by James L View Post
Congrats on your success with Flying lizards!
Awesome accomplishment!
Frank, you produce some fantastic lizards in captivity!!
Thank you James!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-26-2021, 11:16 PM   #4
NWfancyscales
Would love to see how you set yours up for success / cage size and height etc. Would love to end up with these some day bit prepare for them to best acclimate them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 04-27-2021, 06:12 AM   #5
frankpayne32
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWfancyscales View Post
Would love to see how you set yours up for success / cage size and height etc. Would love to end up with these some day bit prepare for them to best acclimate them.

Check out the YouTube video link I posted. It shows exactly how I keep and breed them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-27-2021, 02:40 PM   #6
NWfancyscales
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankpayne32 View Post
Check out the YouTube video link I posted. It shows exactly how I keep and breed them.
Awesome thanks Frank!

Old 04-27-2021, 02:42 PM   #7
JamesC
HI Frank it shows out of stock. Did someone already scoop him up? Been hoping to work with them since the early 90s!

Old 04-27-2021, 03:29 PM   #8
frankpayne32
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
HI Frank it shows out of stock. Did someone already scoop him up? Been hoping to work with them since the early 90s!
He did sell yesterday.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-01-2021, 08:03 PM   #9
verbel
Awesome! I just watched your video. While these are beyond me at the moment I really enjoyed it.

Old 05-01-2021, 08:06 PM   #10
frankpayne32
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbel View Post
Awesome! I just watched your video. While these are beyond me at the moment I really enjoyed it.
Thank you!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!