66% possible het White Wall Speckled Kings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
Nokturnel Tom
66% possible het White Wall Speckled Kings

These are stunning little Kings that may be carrying the White Wall gene. These are really getting colorful as they're well started and getting a little size to them. Newborns are extremely small but these little monsters all took live unscented pinkies when they were ready to eat.
The yellow specks will spread as they mature, my adults have a speck on every scale. This was a very rewarding project for me as far as producing the White Walls, but I am just as thrilled to have produced such beautiful classic Specks.
These are low maintenance, smaller than a lot of other Kings, great feeders and gorgeous display animals. If you are looking for a project that not many others will be working with please consider these Specks. Many well established breeders who have seen the White Wall all gasp at the site of these magnificent snakes. The history of the White Wall can be found on my web site. I will post pictures of each individual snake for sale as soon as possible. Pricing will go as...
White Walls $700 a piece
100% het males $350 a piece
66% possible het males and females $150 a piece
Shipping is a flat rate of $45 for up too 4 snakes. Orders over $500 get free shipping
I had kept this project low profile until all 3 clutches hatched since two females were possible hets. All 3 of my females proved out, just goes to show you when luck is on your side you can score big!
I can be reached at 512-680-6662 from 9 am to 9 pm central time
Email TomsSnakes@gmail.com TomsSnakes.com
AIM NokturnelEclipse

Not interested in trades at this time, accepting Postal Money Orders and Credit Cards, no checks please.

Thank you for your consideration. Tom Stevens
  Contact User Check User