SOLD!! Adult Captive Bred Hybrid Frilled Dragon Aussie/New Guinea - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 08-25-2017, 07:10 AM   #1
reptilelover81
Adult Captive Bred Hybrid Frilled Dragon Aussie/New Guinea

I have a Captive bred 4.5 yr old dec 31st proven breeder, Hybrid adult frilled dragon, half Aussie/New guinea hes almost about 3ft from head to end of tail, hes flawless and fully of personality and super friendly, super tame, and loves, eating dubias, horn worms, and occasional rat fuzzie once or twice a month

He also turns whitish grey, when hes heated up,it truly bring out his red in his frill, and he always retain his extreme red even when its a bit cold, i have pics to prove it, bought him, I have had him since a baby from a known reputable guy Daniel, and have pics of parents, he is my pride in joy, i rather not see him go, but i was hoping to breed him, but no longer find myself finding the time to find him a mate just as beautiful specimen as he is..

$650 shipped

For more info please call or text 323 360 5061 Duronasaurusrex also check me out on FB duron calvin
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2017, 01:38 AM   #2
bxfiction
hey i just wanna ask can baby frill dragon eat one big cricket and be good for the hold day or i have to try feeding him more cuz just eating one big cricket im like supper worry right now looking for answers

Old 08-31-2017, 06:37 PM   #3
DCA1
bxfiction: No, you cannot do that. The lizard will die and even if you improve care later the damage could be permanent and very bad. Please give the lizard up to a local pet store or rescue organization if you cannot arrange for proper care. They need tens of crickets per day when growing and you should be mixing in other types of food as well. They also need nutritional supplements and several different types of lighting and heating units. If you are serious about saving the animal you can PM me. best wishes

Old 10-07-2017, 08:28 PM   #4
LizardLord456
Do you have any pairs available

Old 11-19-2017, 04:21 PM   #5
sparkey
Male or female

Old 11-29-2017, 04:25 PM   #6
reptilelover81
the price is for just the male, but I have a female, that's recovered from a wasp sting, that swelled up her jaw, she, has gain plenty of weight, and I will offer her discounted for the pair due to swollen jaw, that has healed like so, she has no pain or flaws besides this...

For more info or pics 323 360 5061 Duron
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2019, 12:21 AM   #7
jpisme
no way these guys are still available right

Old 02-08-2019, 05:38 AM   #8
reptilelover81
Frillies sold

Sorry john this is and old, both frillies been sold
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-03-2019, 07:23 PM   #9
jpisme
figured it was worth a shot lol ty for getting back to me8

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!