For Sale Question Mark n Domino Roach Nymphs - 50/100 counts - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-25-2021, 01:47 PM   #1
Royal Roaches
Question Mark n Domino Roach Nymphs - 50/100 counts

Hello,

We've got what I like to call a "bloom" of Question Mark and Domino roaches occurring and so we are freeing up some large, and mixed nymph grouping(s) to any interested parties.

Keep in mind....both Therea olegrandjeani (Question Mark) and Therea petiveriana (Domino) adults only live for 4-5 months. During this time they lay all kinds of egg pods into the substrate required for them to thrive. Approximately 90 days later tiny nymphs hatch out....approximately a year later they have grown and molted into adults starting the cycle all over again. I call this molt into an adult a "bloom" and is really a sight to see when you have dozens molting at the same time.

Prices noted are for Question Mark or Domino...shipping an additional 8.00

50 mixed size nymphs.... 65.00

100 mixed size nymphs....100.00

PM for more information if needed.

Shipping insured Priority Mail, LAG with the usual terms of contact within 1 hour of delivery per tracking. Any questions let me know.

Mike

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-24-2021, 10:37 PM   #2
feedereaters.com
I am interested in a group.

Hello, I am interested in a group. I am at 98670
Thank you
Tq

Old 07-25-2021, 03:00 AM   #3
Royal Roaches
Feedereaters.....let me know which species you want...Question Mark or Domino. And if you want Question Mark, let me know if you want a mixed group of dime sized or smaller at 3.00 per nymph, or the larger nymphs at 5.00 each nymph.

Dominos just have the larger size available at 5.00 per nymph.

Let me know how many you want also....I can do a Baker's dozen for 50.00 plus shipping....which will run 15.00 dollars to your zip code.

You can PM me here or via email mike@royalroaches.com

Mike

www.royalroaches.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!