SOLD!! 2018 Suriname Red Tail Boa Male #16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-19-2020, 08:35 PM   #1
Boid
2018 Suriname Red Tail Boa Male #16

My breeding pair of adults was produced by Joe Messenbaugh in 2012. They came from a “Pokigron” Gus Rentfro male and a Basically Boas/Mike Weitzman female that Mike produced. Mike Weitzman's animals originated from a guy by the name of Gary Sipperly. It is my understanding that the Sipperly line began with wild caught animals.

DOB 8/17/2018
This male is about four feet long and has a nice laid back disposition with a strong feeding response. He eats medium size rats like a machine.
There are pictures of the parents in my photo album here on Fauna. They are holding steady at about seven feet in length.

Guaranteed to arrive healthy, correctly probed to determine sex, and free from internal and external parasites

$600 plus shipping

If you're interested in a true red tail boa please contact me by sending a message through faunaclassifieds.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2021, 05:28 PM   #2
gre9557
Is he still available? Thanks (dmg9557@att.net)

Old 06-27-2021, 06:07 PM   #3
Lizard-king
Warning! Suriname boa

Hello I see you Breed Suriname boas I’m starting to build my true red tail collection I see you are located in Stockton I’m located in Sacramento please feel free to send me a text or call me at 916-730-9394 I’m interested in buying some Suriname boas please get at me ASAP thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!