Argentine x Colombian Boas pos het albino (Kahl) adults - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
evansnakes
Argentine x Colombian Boas pos het albino (Kahl) adults

These are amazing looking boas. The female is very black with lots of pink while the male is very red and orange with black. They look like two different species. Very unique. They are from breeding 50/50 het albino x 50/50 het albino. The male is easily 7 foot and the female is just a shade smaller but plenty big enough to breed at over 3 years old and very thick. They both aggressivley eat frozen thawed or live rats and have very good weight.

I got them female as a baby right after it was produced by Pete Kahl. It was the coolest looking one out of more than 50, so I cherry picked it and kept it. The male I purchased from Craig Kade about a year ago. I was going to breed them because I really like them, but I am not a boa guy and could use the space for other things. You won't see many that look like these!

I can ship them via Delta when the weather permits or could meet somebody interested in the Detroit metro area with them. Shipping is freight collect. I want $500 for the pair. If you have ever seen the albinos from this line, they are amazing colored and patterned animals that are much more impressive than 90% fo the albino colombians out there.

evansnakes@aol.com
248 253 1334
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-23-2007, 08:41 PM   #2
futureherpbreeder
hey evan i was wondering if you can send pics to joshuaj08@hotmail.com and if your not a boa guy, what are you into? and will you consider trades?

thanks for your time,

josh carlson

Old 02-23-2007, 09:21 PM   #3
evansnakes
Here are some lousy pics. 1st is of the male, he is much more red in person. 2nd is of the female, she is much more pink in person.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #4
evansnakes
they are still available, people keep asking me that question, so somebody, buy them
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-10-2007, 07:43 PM   #5
jackson james
Argentine het albino

Could you separate them?

Thanks
Jackson M

jacksonm@accesscarrental.net

Old 01-14-2008, 12:34 AM   #6
richard.p
i'll take the female if you still have her how much shipped to las vegas

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread