100% het albino hypo salmon to a hog island boa or mexican dwarf boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization

Notices

Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization General discussions about the science of genetics as well as the ever changing face of taxonomy. Issues concerning hybridization are welcome here as well.

Old 12-24-2007, 10:40 AM   #1
misticway
100% het albino hypo salmon to a hog island boa or mexican dwarf boa

I wanted to know what were other breeders options on this combinations. I am new to this hobby, i've own snakes in the past but never crossed snakes. i wanted to know others opitions on the combinations and what where the diffrent possibilities of the diffrent out comes. please show me and teach me the ins and outs of this hobbies. but please no bashing on my lach of knownledge.
im hopeing to get some sunsets from this whole thing.
i also have a female hog to keep the bloodlnes pure.

Old 12-24-2007, 02:30 PM   #2
Gary O
Sunsets are not pure no matter what anyone tells you.

Old 12-24-2007, 06:17 PM   #3
misticway
i know they arent pure no morphs or cross are pure.

Old 12-24-2007, 10:49 PM   #4
Gary O
yes there are pure morphs. You are not understanding crosses and morphs are not the same thing.

Albino ball Pythons=PURE BALL PYTHON

Sunset is a Hogg X Salmon

Sharp Strain Albino I believe was a Columbina boa. Which mean it is a Columbian trait.

Morph and cross does not the same

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!