Lines of yellow belly - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #11
Mushead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotic Serpents View Post
There a line that has the yellow sides of the belly that has a white stripe going down the middle that I like. Just wanted to know what everyone liked. Would like to get a really good one
It looks like you'll have to contact Kevin over at NERD and probably have to take a loan out for one of those guys.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #12
oskyle1567
I like Ben Siegels orangebelly graphite line.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #13
Psychotic Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushead View Post
It looks like you'll have to contact Kevin over at NERD and probably have to take a loan out for one of those guys.
Ya that's it and would have to get a loan lol

Old 09-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #14
Psychotic Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by oskyle1567 View Post
Will check them out

Old 09-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #15
glk832
I have a Amirline female with crazy flames and high low white sides my partner thought she was a calico yb.. What I can say about her and not the line is that she is the lightest yb I've seen and a few other people have agreed and brought it to my attention. So I say go with a nice looking snake because I've seen amirline yb's that are dark and look like normals just go with selective breeding.

Old 09-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #16
Bumble Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofspades View Post
A person is not allowed to be proud of the animals they produced?

My bad. Guess we should tell all the other people who post "Look what I hatched" threads.
I dont see no harm in what you did, your supposed to do that if you feel you have good thing to offer.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #17
darkbloodwyvern
Quote:
Originally Posted by oskyle1567 View Post
Me too! The Graphite possibility is a pretty awesome bonus on the orangebellies. I have a girl OB and she is a feisty little pig, will try to get pics. I think she's gorgeous, maybe not as fancy as the previous pics, but she's my lovely baby all the same

Old 01-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #18
312Herps
I was sold this girl and told she was Amir line, even though she's young she's pretty hot IMO , but she's not for sale though.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #19
B&C Ball Pythons
Just hunt for quality. Looking at lines isn't a horrible thing, but there will always be nice examples out there that aren't from a particular lineage. This lil guy is a ch yb that I liked and was about 1/2 the cost of one of the popular yb line animals.
Attached Images

Old 01-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #20
FireStorm
I agree with Bo...I don't pay much attention to what line a YB is from. I just look for nice individuals. I have a BHB line male, an imported female, and a CB female from an unknown line. I look for the kind of YBs that you can spot from across the room and know what they are.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!