Breeding pic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-09-2013, 01:17 AM   #1
irishanaconda
Breeding pic

I was going thru and cleaning the snake cages today and then it hit me.... If i get a clutch from this pair (butter ghost male X lesser female) what the heck am i gonna sell the babies as?

i mean, butters and lessers look so close as hatchlings... and this girl is lighter too... do u think its possible to tell them apart?

Old 01-09-2013, 05:04 AM   #2
coldbloodaddict
Lutters?

Old 01-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #3
Robert Walker
Don't think you have any chance of telling them apart. Many people think they are the same thing, so I agree with "Lutters".

Old 01-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #4
snakesRkewl
Sell the butter looking ones as butters and the lesser looking ones as lessers :P

Old 01-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #5
irishanaconda
lol. Ok

Old 01-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #6
Rock Star Reptile
You may want to also say that the normals are from Lesser x Butter breeding. Cause this always helps for some reason.. Good luck.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #7
snakesRkewl
I have this issue also with breeding the Lesser/Butter BEL male we produced, but I'm not worried too much, they are what they are and at this point mislabeling them isn't really mislabeling them because they are the same genetic.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!