I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:49 PM   #21
Lucille
The moderation team is pretty solid and they have their own forum to discuss issues, so you are not going to get what you want by trying to go around one person and request what you want from another

Chiappini92 is at reputation level -50 to -99
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 02-07-2014 04:20 PM

Current Activity: Viewing Private Message TheFragginDragon

Old 02-07-2014, 05:50 PM   #22
Chiappini92
Because like you have control of this website and I understand you don't normally delete profiles to stray away from scams or whatnot but I'm not a scam I just want to leave. Be reasonable, I'm trying to be polite to you people because this really isn't right.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:55 PM   #23
hhmoore
If you want to leave, nobody is preventing you from doing so.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:00 PM   #24
Chiappini92
I want to leave with my account deleted, that means all posts will automatically be deleted with them. You know like how a regular forum works? I'm willingly letting you guys delete my account. Like seriously why aren't ya being reasonable.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:06 PM   #25
nickolasanastasiou
Your reading comprehension is as equally gifted as your writing composition, Michael.

Asked and answered.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:09 PM   #26
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
I want to leave with my account deleted, that means all posts will automatically be deleted with them.
That doesn't happen here - as you acknowledged in you initial post. Permanent is permanent

Old 02-07-2014, 06:14 PM   #27
Chiappini92
Well than what ever will be will be I guess. I hope you people know you aren't doing the right thing violating people's privacy like this.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:17 PM   #28
nickolasanastasiou
Look into internal versus external loci of control. Read it. Understand it. Live it. Seriously.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:21 PM   #29
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
I want to leave with my account deleted, that means all posts will automatically be deleted with them. You know like how a regular forum works? I'm willingly letting you guys delete my account. Like seriously why aren't ya being reasonable.
I have told you that it is not going to happen. You can take that statement to the bank. Yes you can leave. Yes you can kick up enough fuss until you get banned from here. But your profile and the posts you have made on this site will remain, regardless.

Sorry if that appears to be unreasonable to you, but it is perfectly reasonable to me. This has been the policy of this site since the beginning, and you've got a LONG way to go to convince me otherwise. I won't say it is impossible, but unless you get a court order demanding that I do so, it's as close to being impossible as I can imagine.

And yes, I think I do know how a forum works. Do you? Do you know what happens to a thread when a bunch of posts are deleted from it? Imagine THIS thread if all of your posts were deleted. What do you have left? Go ahead, take a wild guess.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:21 PM   #30
Helenthereef
If you stop posting, eventually the threads with you in them will slide down the lists and be rarely seen.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!