For Sale 2013 Female Spider Ball Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-23-2014, 11:30 AM   #1
EmanuelLeFuente
Arrow 2013 Female Spider Ball Python

Gorgeous Female Spider Ball Python (2013). She is about 100-250 grams and about 1.5-2 feet (small). She has an amazing design and radiant color with medium/high white sides. She is an amazing snake and eats great. She is well taken care and has never bitten me. She is very docile and have never had problems with her. She is clean and expect the next owner to do the same. I like this snake a lot and would like it passed on to a caring owner. I am selling this python due to the point that I am decreasing my snake collection. This snake is young, but well on the way to being a great breeder. This purchase only includes the snake and a water bowl. Thanks. I am willing to trade for a another 2013 female snake and ill even throw in more cash if needed. If any questions or want more photos text me at (one-224-735-onefiveonethree). Looking for nice morphs.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, female, snake, spider, spider ball python