James Valder Norman Oklahoma - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 02-20-2003, 05:09 AM   #1
Seamus Haley
James Valder Norman Oklahoma

I only knew the gentleman from a web forum and a single sale, but he dropped off the face of the earth awhile back and I was wondering if anyone, perhaps anyone in the area, knows where he went...

James Valder
Norman Oklahoma

His old e-mail address was grnchvo@aol.com, but it's no longer functional.

His area of primary interest had always seemed to be predominantly Boa constrictor ssp. and morphs and he produced some great quality animals and was always good for an in depth husbandry or taxonomy discussion.

At any rate, if anyone knows where he dissapeared to, and they don't mind either responding here or dropping me an e-mail at inspectorparrot@earthlink.net, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Old 09-01-2007, 08:56 PM   #2
goody24vr6
i am local to you and a piece of info look for tome jones, casey parker, casey ritch, david donavan. they are all the same guy or group that scam people. im local to you. in nh. if you need some info its goody24vr6@comcast.net

Old 01-16-2014, 01:22 AM   #3
JRMac
I know where you can find him. I married him in April 2013!
He's at grnchvo@yahoo.com. He doesn't check it frequently, but that's a good email address for him. He's no longer in Norman. He moved to San Antonio about 5 years ago and we've been here ever since.

Hope that helps.

Jamie McNair Valder

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!