Pittsburgh Reptile Show next show May 15th 2011 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
royal1reptiles
Pittsburgh Reptile Show next show May 15th 2011

Wanted to drop a note to let every one know that the next reptile show in Pittsburgh is May 15th 2011 !

www.pghreptileshow.com

So who all is coming ?

I did get a heads up that we will have bearded dragons at this show, i know that last month the guy that had a few sold out in the first hour of the show and people were looking for them all day.. this month we have a vendor bringing alot of them!

Hope to see everyone there!

Vendors:
At this time we have just a few tables still available if you are interested in getting a table please call 724-516-0441 our tables are only $40 for 8 Feet!

Old 05-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
royal1reptiles
show flyer
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
densnake1
Hi Amanda, I'll be there and probably Carl also. I'll have some baby hypo boas and some normals. Matt I'll have those jungles you can "look" at but not touch.lol See you there.
Dennis

Old 05-05-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
royal1reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by densnake1 View Post
Hi Amanda, I'll be there and probably Carl also. I'll have some baby hypo boas and some normals. Matt I'll have those jungles you can "look" at but not touch.lol See you there.
Dennis
Ok Dennis We will see you there Carl said last month that i would be seeing him in may... Im glad to have you back at a show people miss your Boas

Old 05-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
porkchop48
Oh Oh Oh Pick me PIck me.....

I will be there, with all kinds of kinds of goodies

And Matt ( garweft) I will be there with cash for you.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #6
densnake1
What about cash for me???? You should have to pay for the honor of being from the same town as me! LOL See you there "CRAZY FROG CHICK"
Dennis

Old 05-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
royal1reptiles
cool kristy look forward to seeing all the goodies this month...

dont know where this fits in... but if anyone has any old gold or silver crap they have been thinking about selling bring it to the show and get top dollar for it... we will have a gold buyer at the show....

way i looked at it was bring in stuff us dont want ... get cash ... buy a reptile or supplies... that you do want... and dont feel bad about it becasue it was all bought with your old gold ....

oh and kristy where is all this cash coming from?? i want in on the cash party...too...

Old 05-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #8
porkchop48
NO CASH FOR DENNIS... NONE. Not a penny.

I let you drive on the same roads as me, that should be plenty payment.

technicaly Amanda I will have money for you when you come around with your hand out and little notebook

I bet the gold buyer is tramuatized by the end of the show

Old 05-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #9
royal1reptiles
Kristy dont know if you have these or not but i have a girl looking for some amazon milk frogs? let me know so i can tell her or go on to face book and talk to her there she is on my Pittsburgh reptile show page every one should check it out actually there have been people on there making tons of requests for all kinds of animals from corn snakes to frogs and more

why not make presales and increase your sales at the show.

let me know kristy!

Old 05-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #10
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by densnake1 View Post
Dennis
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48
Oh Oh Oh Pick me PIck me.....

I will be there, with all kinds of kinds of goodies

And Matt ( garweft) I will be there with cash for you.
I have a wedding Saturday night and won't be there.....

I'll just have to set up a roadblock on 22 so I can collect.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mice, pittsburgh, pittsburgh reptile show, snake, venomous