Updated pics of some growers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
hhmoore
Updated pics of some growers

A few girls: Champagne, black pastel yellowbelly, yellowbelly fire.
Attached Images

Old 08-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #2
hhmoore
the boys: yellowbelly fire, super vanilla, and mojave
Attached Images

Old 08-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #3
hhmoore
The mystic female and the super stripe male pretty much flipped you guys off, and told me where I could stuff my camera...no pics today.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
That mojo is super pretty, i kinda like the super vanilla too! Yellowbelly fire girl is quite hot, i love her flames!

Old 08-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
MrBig
they are all nice but that Fire YB girl is insane!!!!

Old 08-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #6
Orlandoflor
Awesome snakes!! I really like that yb fire

Old 08-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #7
hhmoore
I think the black pastel yellowbelly is nicer than she looks in her pic...unfortunately, she was too intent on wrapping herself in a knot for me to get a good shot.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:41 AM   #8
radera5
I agree with the Fire YB female. She's intense, nice and clean just like I like 'em!
I can't leave out that Champ female and the Mojave! Holy smokes. To bad that Mojo is a male, maybe he'll pass on those traits.

Old 08-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #9
hhmoore
Amanda, I wanted that mojave BECAUSE he is a male (I would have taken it either way, though). His first dates are with Mine and one of my first normals (the only one I kept)

I'm hoping he'll produce reduced mojaves with Mine (along with BELs - and I'll be interested to see what THEY produce). In a way, I hope that the two looks are separate, and both reproducible...but I'd be happy with an attractive combination of the two. A lot of people have commented that there's more than mojave there - about both of them; I kind of hope that isn't true...but it might be pretty cool if something weird comes out, too.
The normal girl seems to have a pattern that would work with the male mojo. I bred her two years ago, and some of her babies had a similar look (that was the year I lost all those eggs - her clutch was probably a few days from pipping, but morbid me cut the eggs to look at what was inside).

Old 08-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #10
FireStorm
I love the Black Pastel YB! Her orange, and her pattern are really nice. It's a combo I've never really given much thought to, but now that I see it, I can see trying for it when the Pastel YB male we are picking up grows up. From looking at your girl I think I'd like the Black Pewter YB alot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!