Hurricane Harvey - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 08-28-2017, 05:37 AM   #31
Lucille
Ryan I'm hoping for the best for your family home, and if there is damage that it can be repaired.

Old 08-28-2017, 10:20 AM   #32
DLenaRuth999s
I'm praying for you folks. Where are you at with food, supplies, funds?

Old 08-28-2017, 11:18 AM   #33
Ryanrod86
Thank you very much and luckily we are good on everything. The house is used more as a vacation home which we boarded up and left unoccupied.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:19 AM   #34
Lucille
Thank you so much for asking. I have plenty of canned food and still have electricity so the freezer still has food, so I am fine with food and supplies; but it is supposed to rain heavily for the next few days and it is very stressful to think that I might lose everything.
But as long as my family and myself (and the critters) get out of this hurricane alive, that is what is important.
I'll be glad when it is all over.

Old 08-28-2017, 01:39 PM   #35
Lucille
It is encouraging that the water in the street drained during the night and despite heavy rain so far the street is not flooding, that may mean that yesterday's flood water was the result of a blocked drain that the city took care of.

My disaster rations include warm brown sugar oatmeal nut chocolate chip brownies that just came out of the oven

Old 08-28-2017, 01:54 PM   #36
DLenaRuth999s
I love your disaster rations; you're my kind of person.

Old 08-29-2017, 03:29 AM   #37
Lucille
Garage and walkway have flooded, front yard is a lake. I've probably lost most of my stuff which was boxed up in the garage waiting for the move. Another few weeks and I would have been well away from the coast.

Old 08-29-2017, 09:13 PM   #38
Helenthereef
Hope you're still doing OK Lucille, sounds as though a lot of people were much less well prepared than you.

Old 08-29-2017, 09:24 PM   #39
DLenaRuth999s
Are you guys still okay? The news footage is a horror story.

Old 08-29-2017, 11:43 PM   #40
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLenaRuth999s View Post
Are you guys still okay? The news footage is a horror story.
Yes, hoping everyone in that region is okay. Watching the news video footage is scary. We have nothing even close to that here in Michigan. Stay safe folks!

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!