For Sale Lipstick Sunglow Poss.Super Hypo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-28-2021, 09:43 PM   #1
Muffin227
Lipstick Sunglow Poss.Super Hypo

SOLD
0.1 2019 Lipstick Sunglow Poss.Super Hypo
Produced by R and R boas
Parents: IMG Lipstick Sunglow x Lipstick Sunglow

Asking $600 + Shipping for this stunning high quality Sunglow.

Text: 570-560-0093
Facebook Messenger: Cheyenne Bower
E-mail: Foxycheyenne100@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-28-2021, 09:44 PM   #2
Muffin227
Chey’s Constrictors Terms and Conditions:

Please have prior knowledge on the reptile you are interested in. I am more than happy to help you with any questions you may have about your new pet, but please do not rely on me or anyone to provide basic care knowledge on your reptile of interest. I hold the right to deny sales of my reptiles to anyone for any reason. Please read the description of the animal and my terms and conditions thoroughly before inquiring. This saves us both time.

PAYMENTS:
PayPal, Cashapp, and Venmo accepted.

In order to hold an animal, a 25% non refundable deposit is required. Non-refundable means that you will not get this amount back if you decide to back out of the sale for any reason - This is non-disputable.
I will hold an animal with a deposit for 30 days, if full payment is not received in 30 days; I hold the right to re-list the animal for sale.
You are responsible for keeping up with your end of the payment agreement. I will not be responsible for contacting you with reminders.

SHIPPING:
I ship FedEx Priority Overnight through Ship Your Reptiles. Delivery is usually by 10:30 AM, but may be later for some areas. Someone must be available to accept shipments on the first delivery attempt (no matter the delivery time) or all guarantees are void.
I currently ship on Tuesdays only for arrival the next (Wednesday) morning.
FedEx has been experiencing heavy volume delays, for this reason , I am requiring live animal purchases to be picked up at the nearest hub.
Shipping typically costs $50-$80 depending on weight, size of box, and the location it’s being shipped to.

Live arrival is guaranteed when temperatures en-route are between 35°F and 90°F. If the temperatures are extremely hot or cold I can hold your animal until the weather is better. Please let me know of any extreme weather conditions in your area when placing your order. (extreme heat or cold, snow/ice, storms)
Any health issues or DOA’s (Dead On Arrival) must be reported within two hours of delivery with clear photo/video evidence.

GUARANTEES:
All reptiles are guaranteed to be sexed correctly. Please sex your new reptile as soon as possible after delivery.
Missexed animals must be reported back to me within 24 hours of delivery to be covered under my guarantee.

Reptiles sold by me are guaranteed to be healthy, eating, and shedding well under my care.
Check your animal over well upon arrival. If you notice anything wrong with your animal, please contact me immediately. If no contact has been made within 24 hours of arrival, I will assume you are content with the animal and I no longer have responsibility over it.
Without proof of correct set up, correct temps, proper living situation to my standards - the health of the reptile is out of my control after a certain amount of time.

Lineage, locality, genetics, all guaranteed.
All of my pure locality boas are the real deal, either straight from the wild or from respected breeders. No cross breeding here!

I will not guarantee temperament or tameness of any reptile.
All snakes eating f/t rodents unless stated otherwise.
See live arrival guarantee details above in Shipping section.

ORDER CANCELLATIONS:
If you pay for an animal in full and back out for any reason, there will be a 25% fee to cover my time, shipping label cancellation cost, reposting ads etc.
I cannot refund or credit shipping charges.
Customer is responsible for all shipping charges including return shipping if applicable.

Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2021, 01:23 PM   #3
allreptiles1966
Still have her? I’m very interested!

Old 10-07-2021, 06:09 PM   #4
Muffin227
This girl is SOLD

Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2021, 07:00 PM   #5
allreptiles1966
Bummer. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!