1.1 Blue Ambanja Panthers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 03:48 PM   #1
Tropicalherp
1.1 Blue Ambanja Panthers

I have this beautiful and healthy pair of Ambanja's that are ready to breed now. I have other things going on right now and just dont need this pair.
This pic is of the male really fired up for his lady!! Sorry about the pic being so dark but I had to turn off the flash so the color would not wash out. The good thing is they are both still young and have alot of coloring up to do yet!
Please e-mail for pics of the female. The male does have one slight flaw, he was out of his cage about a month and a half ago and got niped above the right eye by another breeder. This is healed and does not effect him in anyway shape or form, and I will guarantee this!! Get this pair for the price of 2 month pair $350 shipped overnight via airborne express, in insulated box with heat packs.
Also payment is made via paypal or postal money order sent priority mail or better. If using paypal must add in fee.

And please support out troops!!

tropicalherp@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread