Good Guy Amy Zerkle of Zerkle Reptiles is the best of the best - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
Temporalis_Enterprises
Talking Amy Zerkle of Zerkle Reptiles is the best of the best

Well I just finished a transaction wth Amy Zerkle on a female 66% het King Rat snake '08! She is THE BEST BREEDER I HAVE EVER DONE TRANSACTIONS WITH! I used pay pal and it worked great. She sen me pics of the female and her brothers. I will get the snake Tuesday! She is the very best breeder I have every had the fortune to deal with! She was very nice even though I was a minor she was respectful and listen to what I had to say! She is a great person and I suggest you buy from her! She has a nice collection and really cares about the animal and customer! ROCK ON AMY!

Old 04-18-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
Temporalis_Enterprises
I figure I should finish this. Well my king rat snake arrived alive and well ate for my on the first try. It is a top class animal. I love the snake to death. It is not a hell king rta that strikes and craps on ya. It is docile to a good extent. (She has tanken a swing at me once or twice) She has not missed a single meal. Amy thank you so much for the great snake and I will buy form you agian!

Old 04-18-2009, 06:07 PM   #3
DAND
Amy and Rob are both great folks. Highly recommended.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #4
alex bleas
I have sold reptile salads and other repile treats at the ohio show. I have talk to the zerkles many times. They are great people that love there snake's.

thank you,
alex

Old 04-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #5
Gary O
Rob and Amy are great people. I learn something new talkign to them every month.

Old 04-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #6
bigdogg
Rob and Amy are awesome. Their Kingrats have to be some of the best.

Old 04-20-2009, 12:08 AM   #7
van1
Purchased a pair of japanese rats from them back in February . Purchased a blizzard corn hatchling and a normal corn yearling in the past. All are doing fine. If looking for japanese rats. Should definitely check them out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
king rat snake, old world rat snake, zerkle reptiles