YouTube subscription page - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
Dennis Hultman
YouTube subscription page

I despise a lot of the changes YouTube as made since Google as taken them over. Tonight, I logged into subscriptions and they the changed the grid view to this god awful long feed that doesn't take out watched videos. I don't like to waste my time watching the same video or having to view a long feed that never goes away. So, if your like me here is a quick link to bookmark to get your grid view back in subscriptions.

http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions?feature=mhee

Old 03-07-2013, 07:41 AM   #2
Metachrosis
Everything is changing to something "new"
Yahoo page is a infinite scrolling mess,Photobucket is due to change formats on the 18th

Maybe there is something to "The New Internet" they are talking about?

Old 03-07-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
Shadera
Thanks for the link, Dennis. I'm just about done with the internet, personally. Sites constantly tweak pages that weren't broke to begin with, and make things more complicated than they need to be. I have all this gorgeous scenery around me, why am I ranting at a computer screen?

Old 03-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
thanks for the link.
new youtube, new yahoo, what photobucket is going to change, again?!
Lots of changes so people can view things on easier on their tablets/phones as far as I know, hell even the new windows systems look like apps.
so stupid.
<--old curmudgeon

Old 03-10-2013, 11:05 PM   #5
Dennis Hultman
No problem, everyone. I just hope they don't disable the link. If they do most people I subscribe to also upload to their own sites. I will be done with youtube as far as subscribing to peoples channels.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:40 AM   #6
WebSlave
Maybe it's just me, but is there a way to tell YouTube to provide me a list of videos relevant to a keyword arranged in chronological order, most recent ones first?

Normally I will get videos that are a couple of years old, when what I really want is to see if there is anything RECENT posted.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:46 AM   #7
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Maybe it's just me, but is there a way to tell YouTube to provide me a list of videos relevant to a keyword arranged in chronological order, most recent ones first?
do the search and then it has a 'filter' and you can select a range (this week, this year) or by upload date which puts the newest ones to the top.
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
do the search and then it has a 'filter' and you can select a range (this week, this year) or by upload date which puts the newest ones to the top.
Ah, so there IS a way to do that! Thanks, April.

Old 03-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #9
bxjoon
As long as fauna doesn't go the route of youtube, Yahoo etc. I'm good..All these websites are catering to tablet users.

Old 03-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #10
Helenthereef
I`m currently viewing fauna on a tablet, and apart from some issues with the canned autocracy (see? What I typed in was "damned autocorrect"!), and hitting people`s profiles when I mean to open a thread, Fauna comes out fine,, even though my tech-head partner criticises it for not being tablet optimised.
So please no changes here!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!