For Sale Or Trade, Reduced Pattern Super Tiger - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 04-12-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
Devon Hodgins
Or Trade, Reduced Pattern Super Tiger

The other deal fell through. So he is back up here. If I don't get rid of him then he will be kept for a bat-eater project. Just imagine the jungle tigers you could make with this guy!

I have never seen a super tiger with this type of pattern. He just has 6 stars on his sides with pinstriping. He is an excellent specimen.

He is pounding f/t medium-large rats every seven days. He hasn't missed a meal that I can remember.

He has a typical retic feeding responce with the not so typical retic attitude. He doesn't get tempermental during long handlings like most retics I have seen.

He is a little over 6 feet long. I haven't seen any sperm plugs yet so I think it is safe to say he wont be breeding till next season. I am asking $500 dollars for him.I am mainly looking for trades with ball pythons,but you never know. He would make a great breeder or an immaculate display piece.

Pm to negotiate. Thanks for looking and have a blessed day.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2011, 01:22 AM   #2
Tigger the Tiger
Sweet looking supertiger, I had a female that looked just like him. Good luck with the sale

Old 04-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
Devon Hodgins
Thank you for your kind words tigger!

He is still available.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
shane159
Hey man I still have some nice boas if you are interested? I had a death in the family recently so I never got a chance to get back to you. I have a nice male ghost poss het albino and female albino poss het snow. I could combine as a pair. I also still have a jungle sunglow female that is amazing and super clean.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #5
Devon Hodgins
He is still available,but about to come off the market!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2011, 11:15 PM   #6
favela245
very nice super ..soo clean !!!

Old 04-18-2011, 11:22 PM   #7
Devon Hodgins
Thanks man. He is squeky clean.lol.

I love his star shaped pattern.

If he isn't sold or traded before I find him a nice female then he is mine for along time.

I will update it when he is no longer available. Until then he is up for grabs to the right buyer.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #8
favela245
dude did you produce that ? i wish i could buy

Old 04-23-2011, 06:40 PM   #9
Devon Hodgins
No I didn't produce him unfortunately.

You can buy him of you want to.lol he is still available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, retic, retics, super tiger