For Sale Blaptica Dubia - FREE Shipping - 30% Overcount - Get them while they last! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-25-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
TheRoachRanch
Blaptica Dubia - FREE Shipping - 30% Overcount - Get them while they last!

I've got a few more orders of small nymphs up on the chopping block before I'm out. Due to the recent virus wiping out cricket stock I would like to get more feeders to those who need them, so I'm only going to sell these guys in 200 cts. so I can continue to give the 30% overcount on them. If you need more send me an e-mail and I'll get right back to you. I also have X-Small nymphs available as well. Both X-small and Small nymphs are ready to ship ASAP. As for everything else I'll be back up and running full steam shipping Mixed, Medium, and Large Nymphs on Sat. I've already been lining up orders so contact me today if you'd like to reserve yours as I don't know how long supplies will last. Thanks and have a great week!

-Ian Haggerty
www.theroachranch.com
Ihaggerty@theroachranch.com

-Right now get a 30% overcount on all orders of small nymphs 200 ct. and higher.

-FREE Shipping Nationwide 6 days a week via USPS Priority Mail

**Due to the fact the I offer FREE Nationwide Shipping there is a $25.00 minimum on all orders.**

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Extra Small Nymphs* - These guys are babies! 1/4" in length and are great for feeding some of the smallest animals. Or if you have the time and want to start a Blaptica Dubia colony the cheapest way possible, buy in bulk and save yourself a ton of money!

100 ct. - $20.00
200 ct. - $32.00
500 ct. - $70.00
1000 ct. - $120.00

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Small Nymphs* (1/2" - 3/4") - Looking for a smaller feeder? These guys are perfect for a wide array of animals. Not too big, not too small!

200 ct. - $36.00
500 ct. - $80.00

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Arachnoboard Reviews:
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=154013
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blaptica dubia, feeder roaches, feeders