CBB Desert Horned Lizards (3rd Generation!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 08-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #1
Reeptiles
CBB Desert Horned Lizards (3rd Generation!)

The second and final clutch is here! This year I am selling a few of my 100% CBB Desert horned lizards. These are F3s, not the wild caught junk you see on classifieds during the spring and summer. This is an uncommon opportunity to get high quality horned lizards without the hassle of parasites, failure to thrive, etc. These adorable babies are doing amazingly well on fruit flies, dubia roach nymphs, crickets, and (of course) harvester ants.
*Note* In my experience, Repashy FormicCal can be used as a supplement for formic acid but should not be used as a replacement for ants.

One hatchling remains! $100.00 plus shipping for this little cutie! Thanks for checking out the ad, and please contact me with questions at prismaticreptiles@gmail.com

P.S. I spent a whole bunch of time taking great pictures with the new Nikon today but this site only wants small files...like this nice cell phone photo. Email for better pix!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-25-2015, 01:58 PM   #2
Otto
Congrats!! Would you please put me on your waiting list? Thanks!!

Old 09-25-2015, 02:07 PM   #3
Reeptiles
Otto, reply to my email so we can talk.

Otto, are you experienced with Horned lizards? Reply to my email so we can talk. reepjoel@isu.edu or prismaticreptiles@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
desert horned lizard, lizard, lizards