Dog for Adoption, Phoenix Area - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
monkeywrench133
Dog for Adoption, Phoenix Area

Hey everyone,

I have a dog that I took in about a month ago, and I need to rehome him.

He was running loose, with no collar or tags, and glued himself to my leg when I was talking to the pest control guy a month ago.

He's a younger dog, around 7-8 months old, I'd guess. He's about 25 pounds, and some kind of pit mix. He's rust colored, with almost a seal point pattern, and a dark muzzle. He may have boxer in him, too.

He's very friendly, very affectionate, does great with my 4 year old.

However, he isn't getting along with my other dogs. He's bonded with me a little too much, and is jealous of any attention I pay the other dogs.

He would be a fantastic for a single dog home. He isn't aggressive, but he does a great job of letting me know when someone is at the fence.

If you know anyone in Phoenix, AZ, or the surrounding area, who might be interested, let me know.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
monkeywrench133
Bump.

Still got him.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
monkeywrench133
Dog is now available at the AZ Humane Society's SunnySlope Branch.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!