Vietnamese Mini Mossy Frogs CB for sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 11-02-2021, 05:55 PM   #1
jillb
Vietnamese Mini Mossy Frogs CB for sale!

Right now, all my frogs have been ordered. I still have eggs and tadpoles and young polywogs…but it will be weeks before they are frogs

I have a waitlist started, let me know if you want to be contacted when I have frogs again, thank you!

So exciting! My Vietnamese Mini Mossy Frogs (Captive Bred) have produced an army of babies this summer (‘21). They are rapidly vanishing in the Wild, so I wanted to do something to make a difference…buy mine so that you aren’t buying field caught frogs…

Sweet frogs, beautiful funny call that sounds like owls laughing… a smaller size than the standard Vietnamese Mossy Frogs making accommodations easier.

Dusted crickets, phoenix worms and the like. The frogs are good eaters!

$40/frog and consideration when buying larger quantities. Will consider shipping dependent on the weather (additional cost)and flexibility with deliveries or pick ups if you are in the Madison area.

Photo of one of my frogs! I have photos of eggs, tadpoles, polywogs, froglets to prove they have been captive bred in my home. Proof of parents Captive Bred as well.

please message me if interested!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-03-2021, 10:05 PM   #2
Serafim
Theloderma Bicolor?

Old 11-04-2021, 03:56 AM   #3
jillb
Confirmation

Theloderma bicolor hatched summer of ‘21
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
captive bred, exotic pets, frogs, selling