Inbreeding - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 07:37 PM   #361
mikey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisebme
Not really, I'm completely out of my element with this little project and looking for some more experienced moderators. I was really hoping someone else would volunteer.. LOL!
Maybe you and Jamie can work together and keep all the data in one place. Lots easier to direct someone to one site w/ all the info.

Jean

Old 06-26-2007, 07:48 PM   #362
Denisebme
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey
Maybe you and Jamie can work together and keep all the data in one place. Lots easier to direct someone to one site w/ all the info.

Jean
I'd be happy too.

Old 06-26-2007, 07:52 PM   #363
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

This looks great! I would be willing to help you all pool information to keep it all together, if you would like. I am not a breeder, but a concerned keeper with hopes of having a dragon ranch & rescue to open within a year here in north florida.
I would like to help & am pretty good at computers. We could setup an alternate site just for adenovirus that could be monitored by several of us, but would be protected for dexterity purposes so no one could go in to change or do anything to it. It could be stocked with information, etc.

Tracie

Old 06-26-2007, 08:12 PM   #364
Crazydude
I created a Account on that fourm so I can read along if thats ok, Great Ideas both of you. Hopefully comparing notes and experiences will give some answers. And also great idea Jamie. Thanks both of you for using your site to host it. Maybe you could consolidate the info into one site? Also I know Tere has some good links gathered on her site.

Looking foward to reading what you guys can put together, Keep up the great work

Again Thanks,
Ben

Old 06-26-2007, 08:12 PM   #365
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denisebme
I'd be happy too.
Yeah, that would be great. If you are going to do the AV forum, I could link it to my data page so that it would kind of tie the two together. My husband wants us also to work towards doing a forum to cover all dragon health-related topics, so that will probably be a project for us in the near future. He is also good at excel and other things, so he will help analyze data and put it into spreadsheet form for quick comparison once we get enough info collected.

Jamie

Old 06-26-2007, 08:15 PM   #366
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazydude
I created a Account on that fourm so I can read along if thats ok, Great Ideas both of you. Hopefully comparing notes and experiences will give some answers. And also great idea Jamie. Thanks both of you for using your site to host it. Maybe you could consolidate the info into one site? Also I know Tere has some good links gathered on her site.

Looking foward to reading what you guys can put together, Keep up the great work

Again Thanks,
Ben
Yeah, if we get enough response and enough info gathered, this will definitely need to go on it's own website. I think consolidating may be a good option.

Jamie

Old 06-26-2007, 08:21 PM   #367
mikey

See, days upon days of name calling, hair pulling, pig mud wrestling can produce something.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:23 PM   #368
Crazydude
That would be great too. I just added a care sheet in the OT beardie care part, But if not needed it can be deleted. I dont care. *Shrugs* I know everyone on the fourm knows how to take care of them but i thought it cant hurt.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:24 PM   #369
Crazydude
Oh just one other thought. Would it be too much trouble to add a little fourm for just adeno Discusion, General stuff, Not strict info, Like what we do here but with less flare and drama hopefully.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:25 PM   #370
Valley Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazydude
Oh just one other thought. Would it be too much trouble to add a little fourm for just adeno Discusion, General stuff, Not strict info, Like what we do here but with less flare and drama hopefully.
Who are you asking?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread