For Sale Phelsuma klemmeri Proven Adult Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-27-2021, 10:32 AM   #1
Spaff
Phelsuma klemmeri Proven Adult Pair

I am offering a ~5 year old proven pair of P. klemmeri. These have been very productive for me over the years and are still producing offspring. I am only making them available because I am re-working some of my groups and need to make room for holdbacks that are becoming breeding age.

Both have lost parts of their tails at one point in their lives, but these are both fully regenerated. There are also the typical bumps and bruises incurred from breeding, but both of these are physically healthy, productive adults.

I am asking $400 plus shipping for this pair. Due to winter temps across the country and continual FedEx delays, these will only be shipped Hold for Pickup to the nearest FedEx hub.

The animals are much duller in the photos than they are in their typical enclosure. If they are provided with bright light and a warm spot to bask, they glow!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2021, 06:45 PM   #2
ccoponiti
I’m very interested in your adult pair if still available

Old 01-06-2022, 07:52 PM   #3
Thegeckocave
Klemmeri pair

Hey do you still have this pair of klemmeri available

Old 01-24-2022, 01:53 AM   #4
ccoponiti
If still available I’ll take them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!