For Sale Anery Tessera scaleless Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 01-21-2022, 07:42 PM   #1
Ajm04
Anery Tessera scaleless Pair

I have a 2019 male Anery Tessera scaleless corn snake for sale. He is 100% Het for Albino. he is the second two photos. secondly I have a 2019 Anery Tessera 100% Albino scaleless corn snake female. she is the first two pictures. I'm not looking to currently split up right now unless something presents itself that would make sense to split them up so I am selling as a pair. asking $1,100 plus shipping and 3% pay pal fee for the pair. please email if interested as I do not check personal messages here. my email is ajmarinelli04@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2022, 03:48 AM   #2
hcarlton
That first snake is amelanistic, not anerythristic

Old 01-22-2022, 01:10 PM   #3
Ajm04
Thanks for the input. After reading my description I had the photos mixed up and not in the order my description said.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2022, 01:31 PM   #4
hcarlton
Description is still off then, as the first two photos show an amelanistic and not an anerythristic animal, and you say both are anery.

Old 01-22-2022, 01:43 PM   #5
Ajm04
Thanks for your input but I got them from an extremely well known breeder that’s been doing it a long time and that’s what he said they were. If an interested party would like to confirm with him then that’s totally fine I’ll give them his information but he’s been doing it a long time so if your not interested please move on thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2022, 11:34 AM   #6
Tab00betty
Carlton is correct. Maybe the breeder misspoke or mislabeled one? Check out iansvivarium.com and you’ll see how clear the presentation would be if it was anery.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!