SOLD!! 1.1 2021 USCBB Silver phase Gonyosoma Oxycephalum SUPER RARE female! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 01-22-2022, 10:19 AM   #1
dieselfan
1.1 2021 USCBB Silver phase Gonyosoma Oxycephalum SUPER RARE female!

Hello to all interested! I am letting go of a holdback pair of silver phase gonyosoma oxycephalum. The female is silver with green dorsal scales running from her neck down to her vent. She has a few turquoise blue scales as well. The only other animal I have ever seen with this pattern and colors was her mother. The male is silver phase and has some nice orange/brown blushing. Both animals are eating f/t mouse pinks left in their cages. They are probably big enough to eat fuzzies I just haven’t tried. These animals were produced by me and I 100% guarantee their sex and health. I would like $1500 OBO shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I prefer Venmo and Zelle for payment. If you want to send funds via PayPal that’s fine but you pay the 3%. I ship Monday-Wednesday at my discretion and use Reptiles Express. I might be interested in trades. Let me know what you have( Varanus Salvador locales and morphs preferred)Please PM me here on fauna or email me at sombo210@yahoo.com if your interested. Thanks!
***SOLD thank you Kevin!***
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!