For Sale Male GTP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 04-18-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
cpbiddle
Male GTP

Got this guy on 01-22-10 as a neo from Bushmaster; he is the Sorong type. He is very tame and does not mind being handled, though I try not to mess with him much. He is very curious and loves to roam his tank at night. He’s not necessarily an escape artist, but if you give him the opportunity he will get out and roam the house. I would like to sell the tank I have, but if you choose to not take the tank (which he can only get out of if you leave it open) make sure you have a secure enclosure. He eats well, but like many males he can go several months and show no interest in eating. He has a deep green color, with a nice yellow-white belly. He has a few white scales along his dorsal, but mostly a very beautiful blue. He likes to snoop around in everything, the mulch, pots, water bowl and so his nose always seems to be dirty unless he has just shed. He is very curious and is fun to watch when he gets to moving around at night. He can be a little timid and a bit shy, but can be curious once you get him out of the tank, or at night after you have been messing around in the tank, cleaning, watering etc.
He eats live mice and his enclosure is 3’Lx2’Wx2’H in size. Comes with Pro Products heat panel (don’t recall the wattage, but can find out) and 3’ light fixture with 2-39w T5 bulbs. The Light fixture is a 36” Nova Extreme (again I can get you more info) and fits on top of the tank. Also, there is an old Herpstat II that I use for the heat panel.
Please feel free to ask me any questions and I will gladly send more pics if you want. I do have pics of him as a yellow neo.
I would love to do a local sale, but if you want him shipped (and any equipment) I will have to let you know what the shipping will be; I will likely take him to a local pet store to help with shipping.
Snake alone: $350
Tank: $50
Heat Panel: $40
Light Fixture w/ bulbs purchased in Jan.: $50
Everything: $450

*EDIT*
I am selling because I work too much to enjoy my GTP's (this guy 1 of 3) and want to find this guy a good home. The pics here are a bit old, so please feel free to ask if you would like some new ones.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2015, 08:52 PM   #2
notsew666
Just wondering if this snake is still available?

Old 05-13-2015, 02:14 PM   #3
CRobinson
Out of curiosity, is that an old rub injury on his nose?

Old 05-13-2015, 08:04 PM   #4
russdogg91
This post is over a yesr old. Highly doubt that it is still available

Old 05-27-2015, 09:51 AM   #5
jkneisler
gtp

is this guy still for sale?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!