800 GRAM FEMALE BALL PYTHON LAID 4 EGGS - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #41
Bob O'Brien
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler1984 View Post
I just recently addopted a very nice female ball python that supprised me with 4 small eggs. I had no clue she was prego!
Quote:
In this post I never claimed it was ok to breed an 800 gram female ball python, thats the reason why I bugged the ex owner to let me find it a better home
So which is it, you had no idea she was "Prego" but the reason you adopted her is because the ex owner bred her.

And why in all your posts do you put "just recently..." only to reveal later that it was recently at all, is it because it never happened and thats your way of not having to show pics?

Old 12-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #42
GREGORY J HALL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Greg, I've always respected your opinion and still do, but that's were civilization comes into play. There are a lot of things that happen in the wild, that should not happen under the care of a civilized culture. Cats and dogs eat snakes but I don't let my pets mingle with my collection. Snakes can live in condensed enviornments in the wild and spread diseases freely. That's something we don't allow as breeders because it is not beneficial to the species. Darwinism is the reason they are allowed to do this in the wild. It keeps the population in check. If they were genetically engineered to wait to 1500 grams and lay 10+ egg clutches, there would probably be an over population crisis (although at this point it would probably be beneficial in over harvested areas). Some countries allow kids to do drugs at a very, very young age. I would never allow this. Just because it happens, doesn't mean it's right, but as you said, it's a flamable subject and opinions will vary
AGREE

Old 12-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #43
Bob O'Brien
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREGORY J HALL View Post
it is a flamable subject but none to get upset about in the wild do they have people seperating them & keeping them apart till they get 1500g 'NO' so it does have nothing to do with size or age if they go they go if they dont they dont,I try mine at 1100 to 1200 if they go I know it they feed real good & are 1900g by the time they lay.I know after producing over 150 babies it works some people do it different.
Greg if it has nothing to do with size or age why do you wait till 1100 or 1200 grams, why not start at 700?

Old 12-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #44
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob O'Brien View Post
Greg if it has nothing to do with size or age why do you wait till 1100 or 1200 grams, why not start at 700?
Can we please not give the OP the satisfaction of starting to pick eachother apart here

there are plenty of discussion threads already out there about breeding size of ball pythons....with stats, reasons, explanations , theories, practices and on and on and on...we don't need to hash it out here, for the amusement of a troll

Old 12-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #45
Randy F
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Can we please not give the OP the satisfaction of starting to pick eachother apart here

there are plenty of discussion threads already out there about breeding size of ball pythons....with stats, reasons, explanations , theories, practices and on and on and on...we don't need to hash it out here, for the amusement of a troll
I agree our habits are not in question, just whats safe for our animals

Old 12-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #46
rcpreis3
While Harald and I have had our spats and disaggrements, i dont think there is anyone who can do his job better. He has my utmost respect, and by far has an excellent personal definiton of the word fair. Dont think you'll get far here by trying to make him look bad. Without him, Rich woulda prolly closed this site down a while back. Thats just my personal opinion.

Theres no reason to be excited over such a small girl producing. Get over it. The only thing u should be excited over is the fact the female survived, which is a subject u didnt elaborate on. Which to me shows u didnt really care about the females health in the first place.

@Randy, crtl B, crtl I, crtl U, will bold, underline, or italicize what u want. Just type between the boxes.

Old 02-15-2022, 06:04 PM   #47
hussler1984
Talking Where r u now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
at this point it makes no matter to me (and many many others) weather or not the OP actually bred the snake or just threw a party when she gave him unexpected eggs. The OP is irresponsible and uncaring of his poor animals. Multiple posts from him have proven that (go read his other threads if you haven't gotten a clear picture of his character yet) and until he grows up or gets out of this hobby, his poor animals will continue to suffer....that is the biggest shame of all =(
(not to mention the obvious enjoyment he gets from trolling about it all)
I still think about what a loser you were

Old 02-15-2022, 06:06 PM   #48
hussler1984
Quote:
I still think about what a loser you were
My animals have always been healthy. They are to this day! I live snakes and i always will its people like this that give this hobby a bad name! Unbelievable you should be ashamed of youeself!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!