For Sale Zebra silkworms with new price list and easy info. to keep them a live. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
ScreamersONLY
Zebra silkworms with new price list and easy info. to keep them a live.

CARING FOR SILK WORMS:

When you open the shipping box, have a container that is around 5 to 6 times larger than the 8 or 12 ounce deli cup they come in.

Make sure your larger container is very clean.

Scrub your hands and wash thoroughly for at least a whole minute.

Take the bag of leaves out of the shipping box, and take out 5-6 leaves per 25 worms, and simply toss on top of them in their new larger container/home.

Keep them at 72-74 degrees and feed them twice a day if you want them to leave longer.

Keep them at 80-86 degrees and feed them 4 times a day if you want them to grow fast.

You should NOT keep them in a room where there might be pets, dogs, cats, reptiles, fish, any sort of animal that might be attracting knats or flies etc.

You want to avoid anything from caring bacteria to be around your silk worm container.

You should leave the lid on half way, or all the way off their new larger container/home.

All of my Zebra silkworms are guaranteed to arrive live and healthy.

I have cups of:

Smalls (1/2 - 3/4 inchers)

Cups of 25 - $3.00

Cups of 50 - $5.50

Mediums (Solid 1 inchers)

Cups of 25 - $4.25

Cups of 50 - $6.50

Larges (Solid 1.5 inchers)

Cups of 25 - $5.25

Cups of 50 - $7.50

Jumbos!!! (2 inchers PLUS!!!)

Cups of 16 - $4.50

Jumbo silk worms are just a week away from spinning their silky cocoons.

Place cut up paper towel or toliet paper rolls in 2 inch rings. The silk worms will then find a comfortable place to spin their cocoons. In just 14-20 days you will notice beautiful little cute white moths!!! Perfect for mantids!!!

These moths do not fly, however, the males flutter their wings a lot!!! These males will stimulate the mantids!!! Chameleons and other insectivores cannot resist a silk worm moth!!!

Zebra silk worms are fun for projects too, and you can sex them easily!!!

Pure white silk worms are the males.

Black striped (hence the Zebra name) are females.

Each shipping box all depends on amount of leaves you ask for.

I give you a ton of leaves with a very small fee. Just pay for the plastic bag I stuff them in for you.

Small boxes cost $5.00

Medium boxes cost $10.50

Large boxes cost $14.00

2nd day arrival.

I accept pay pal at Care4urchameleon@live.com.

I only accept pay ments as "gifts" because I am selling such small items, and all of those $.70 cent - $1.00 pay pal transaction fees will add up and damage any sort of profit whats so ever.

Paying me as a gift will automatically charge you the very small fee, normally only $.70 cents to a $1.00.

I accept money orders, checks, I do not recommend mailing me cash but you are more then welcome to.\

My address is:

Brian Aschenbach

116 Cranford Avenue

Cranford, NJ 07016

With the envelope, please make sure you write inside of the envelope your first and last name, and mailing address. Also write what you ordered.

Sometimes those addresses on the letters aren't easy to read due to the size!!!

Email me at Care4urchameleon@live.com to ask questions about pricing. Shipping prices all depend on amount of worms, sizes, and of course the amount of leaves you want!!!

Rock on my fellow mantid and reptile lovers!!!
  Contact User Check User