For Sale Brazilian Rainbow Boa with tank and all $400 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 01-26-2015, 05:02 AM   #1
lilpegatha
Brazilian Rainbow Boa with tank and all $400

I have a beautiful female Brazilian Rainbow Boa for sale. Kitty is her name, she is 5 years old and very healthy. She sheds in one piece , has no mites or ticks, no scars, is a healthy eater, and is breeding age. She is suuuuper tame and friendly. Kitty would be good around children even! She comes with a tank that is 36" x 15" x 25", a heat lamp, a heat pad, a heat rock, a uv lamp, a water dish (that she can swim in), drift wood, a humidity guage, a temperature gauge, and a snake handling hook. Kitty is up for sale because I simply don't have the space to keep her anymore. She is up for sale for $400. Please contact Everett at (310)345-0454
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, brazilian rainbow boa, snake