SOLD!! Brazilian Rainbow Boa Yearling - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-07-2016, 03:58 PM   #1
spiralawakening
Brazilian Rainbow Boa Yearling

Perfection! A perfect yearling BRB for sale to good home. He is a lovely reddish orange with perfect lines, all saddles closed with solid lines, beautiful side crescents, beautiful contrast colors to maximize iridescence. Great personality. I had to travel after this litter was born for my job and was unable to sell this litter before I left. I am back and he is one of 7 yearlings. You can also see him and his parents, on my website: MysticMotions.com. He has a perfect personality and is a hearty eater. Serious inquiries. No trades. He is a week shy of 12 months. $300 plus shipping in the U.S. I live in San Diego, CA.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2016, 08:31 PM   #2
MyNameIsGreat
I'm hoping do get a Brazilian but don't want to be pay for shipping where in SD? I'm very close to SD

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brazilian rainbow boa, brb