For Sale Collection - Diamonds, JCPs, BRBs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 07-09-2019, 11:45 PM   #1
EloquentIdiot
Collection - Diamonds, JCPs, BRBs

I have raised these snakes over the past 3-5 years with the intention of breeding them but my non-reptile family grew instead so I'm getting out of the hobby. I am not in a rush to sell but will consider REASONABLE offers. Will also sell individuals or pairs but if I can sell everything at once it will likely be at a significant discount for simplicity's sake.
All snakes are hand tame and handled regularly to maintain their demeanor*. All eating great unless specifically noted*. All are breeding size unless specifically noted*.

Krystal: Female Diamond Python from Gary Valle (San Diego Zoo) stock - Reduced "Starburst" bloodlines. Hatched 8/18/14.
SOLD

Whisky: Male Diamond Python from Crutchfield lines. Hatched 2016
*This little guy is not a great eater and has a tendency to strike at the glass doors of his cage but then not eat what he strikes at once the door is open. I suspect in doing so he also damaged his right eye at some point, though it appears to be only cosmetic and should not affect his ability to breed if you are able to get him to an appropriate weight.
SOLD

Raquel: Female Brazilian Rainbow Boa from unknown lines. Purchased 2016, unsure of age. Possible reduced pattern
SOLD

Ramon: Male Brazilian Rainbow Boa produced by Brian Hummel - het hypo. Hatched 2009
SOLD

Jasmine: Female Jungle Carpet Python produced by Jack Schmidt (Ozzy x Drusilla). Hatched 6/18/12
SOLD

Tempus: Male Jaguar Jungle Carpet Python from unknown lines. Hatched 2013
SOLD

Further pictures and information on request. PM me with an email address and specific requests. I will be at the White Plains show this upcoming weekend (7/14) if anyone lives close enough to avoid shipping. If anyone lives close enough to north NJ to purchase everything I can also sell their enclosures. Most are black PVC(?) and very nice, two are acrylic.

Thanks for looking!
- Paul
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2019, 11:48 PM   #2
EloquentIdiot
Pics of the JCPs

All pictures were taken today hence Jasmine looking like a ghost pre-shed.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2019, 10:14 PM   #3
EloquentIdiot
The Diamonds are sold, anyone else interested in the BRBs or JCP can pm me or email for more info: paul.schubert@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-14-2019, 12:17 AM   #4
EloquentIdiot
Everything is sold, thanks for the interest!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brazilian rainbow boa, brb, diamond python, jcp, jungle carpet python