Wanted Seeking Adult African Egg Rating Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 05-24-2021, 05:44 PM   #1
oona
Talking Seeking Adult African Egg Rating Snake

Hello!!
I am here seeking an adult female captive bred African egg eating snake! Does anyone have breeder suggestions or is anyone selling any? I have a very reliable source of Coturnix quail eggs and have been doing [i]extensive[i] research. I would be willing to purchase a wild caught/field caught snake so long as you have purchased or know someone who has purchased one that is eating and relatively friendly.

If you reply I’m kindly asking that you do not warn me against this snake although I’m confident in my knowledge to be quizzed in care if you need that!

Price isn’t a deterrent and I have an exotic vet. And feel free to ask questions!

Thank you!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2021, 12:03 PM   #2
Tim Cole
Underground Reptiles has an ad for one on this website.

Old 05-25-2021, 12:19 PM   #3
oona
I saw that but they are unfortunately field caught which can mean they don’t thrive in captivity or are very defensive with handling. I asked a few questions about them and it seems like they’re eating and friendly so I think I might go that route if no other options come up.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2021, 12:34 PM   #4
Tim Cole
I have a pair of Gansi that were wild caught and have had no problems. I have had them for 4 yrs. As far as handling, I don't. I have other snake species that tolerate handling so that works for me.

Old 05-25-2021, 01:22 PM   #5
oona
Do you have any friendly species you’d recommend that like to be handled?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-25-2021, 06:40 PM   #6
Tim Cole
Most Ball Pythons, Corn Snakes, Milksnakes, and Kingsnakes usually tolerate handling.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
egg eater, egg eating, seeking, snake