I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #121
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
Really? Well it's not meant to be professional I had made it to give out to online resumes.
Really? Just trolling again?

So is it because you are afraid that prospective employers will see this thread -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=317259 that you want it all deleted?

***Warning! The above linked thread contains a lot of very colorful language in it. All by Michael Chiappini, I believe. ***

Just out of curiosity, why were you so interested in having an "impressive" animal like a crocodilian to walk on a lease beside you? Who were you wanting to "impress"?

Old 02-09-2014, 03:12 AM   #122
LauraB
Michael Chiappini, Somerville, Ma.

Just out of curiosity, are these your or your family members public online profiles you now wish would disappear, along with your Fauna account?

https://www.twitter.com/KidChiappini

https://myspace.com/tyranno128

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-...ini/88/768/524

Quote:
You guys are still arguing with me too over my personal Christ you people are truly pathetic.
Your "personal Christ"? Now you're going to try to turn to religion?
You're the one who was looking for more illegal, "exotic" animals to walk on a flippin' leash to make you you look cool. You're the one who admits to being a troll ...

You're the one who now regrets his words and wants them erased. Thanks to Rich for NEVER deleting posts from the BOI (even though my own have resulted in infractions )

Words, like actions, can never be undone. Even if they are deleted from a forum screen, they will never be deleted from the mind.

Shoulda thought about that, Chiappini.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:12 AM   #123
SofaKing
Practically a self taught Zoologist?!

So if I own a telescope, I guess I'm practically a self taught Astronaut...

Old 02-09-2014, 06:55 AM   #124
Chiappini92
Ya know what Richard FUCK YOU your nothing but a big fucking pussy who's a washout breeder that's retired and has nothing better to do with their life other than be an asshole to people online. Not to mention the fact that you've been criticized yourself for releasing/killing unwanted corn snakes and feeders. The rest of you people are no better. Some of you are way older like Lucille who's in her 50's and you're "mature bullying" me as one guy put it. Get a life all of you, plus to make matters worse you can't even argue like sensible human beings. You act like everyone else on Internet forums, refusing to realize when I actually make sense in an argument and instead choosing to point out minor spelling errors and typos that are clearly a mistake. I even corrected personal Christ to personal life but of course someone chose to be ignorant and not acknowledge the correction I clearly made right after my post. Only one of your mods had the balls to admit that I was right but unappreciated. Plus you people think that I'm afraid of future employers seeing this crap? As if anyone would actually take the effort to find it and if they did I'm sure they'd see the error in your ways instead of mine. Seriously you guys are the real trolls on this forum.
  Received Infraction
Old 02-09-2014, 06:58 AM   #125
Chiappini92
Oh yeah and by the way get rid of the blue font, you're not worthy of using it.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:16 AM   #126
hhmoore
To think I banned him for the blue font crack, without even reading the post before it...

Now that I have read it, I have a funny feeling his ban is going to be extended.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:16 AM   #127
JColt
Bye! Dang Rich that took a long time. Of course I can understand, Sometimes it's fun to slowly drive by the accident.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:27 AM   #128
Lucille
Quote:
Some of you are way older like Lucille who's in her 50's and you're "mature bullying" me as one guy put it.
You must be referring to when I asked that you just apologize and start anew, so you could continue to be a part of the community. You apparently were unable or not inclined to do so:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Michael, you have choices. Why not apologize and make a fresh start? If you treat people with understanding and courtesy, most of the time you will get the same back.
Quote:
you people think that I'm afraid of future employers seeing this crap? As if anyone would actually take the effort to find it
In fact, it is almost due diligence these days for employers to do a search of the Internet, and with your unusual name it is not difficult to find results.
You had the opportunity to recover from a bad start, and such an effort might actually be seen by some employers as positive quality.
Unfortunately you threw the opportunity away and chose to continue to troll, argue, curse, denigrate, and in general behave in a way that would in my opinion put off most potential employers.

Old 02-09-2014, 12:23 PM   #129
WebSlave

I can't WAIT to get that court order......

Old 02-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #130
Joseal
Michael, you're not getting back into any animal business, you don't even have a car, you live at home with your mom, you're barely 21 and you're in debt up to your ears with all the bad tattoos you keep getting. This whole rapper wanna be thing is what you spend all your time and money on. I think your main issue is that you're constantly telling people on your twitter and other forums just how straight you are and macho and then you melt at very girly things. I think all this hostility is coming from that. If you're having issues with your sexuality you need to not take it out on the people here. Rich is not your father and you can't just vent at him and any other male who opposes you because you only do this to males and its not because you're a gentleman it's because you didn't have a father figure and you're angry at men and yet you still like them and want their approval. And I understand that but these men here are not your step fathers either. You are not being punished as you suggested earlier. You are just not getting your way again and you're infuriated and you're acting out and these people here are not your mom whose babied you for an eternity either, they're not going to coddle you. No means no. And to clear up another thread you blew up in, walking an alligator is not going to toughen you up, make you a man or keep the bullies from whipping you for your babyface. Tattoos won't do this either but that's another story. This forum is not a free health mental clinic, Boston is full of them if you need that and this is not the first site to recommend one to you. I'm sorry you're father is not around to teach you how to behave. And that's the whole issue here with your public image and your sexual crisis that you're going through. I think if Rich moves this thread to another part of the board, you might get the attention you need because you do need attention and I'm sure there's lots of us on here that can give you the right attention.
Another brief issue is reptile breeding. This is a jealousy point for you. These people Michael, whether you,like it or not can breed and charge what they want for their reptiles. It's their right and until a law is passed they can continue doing it. Just because you can't afford it or your stepfather told you no, doesn't mean you need to come down on them. In other words, you need to stop acting like a little baby. Your babyface is not going to get you what you want here and it works only on your mom ok, the real world as you can see will not tolerate your baby tantrums. I know its in a lot of rappers videos that they have lions and alligators and you probably love Scarface because he had a tiger in the movie and that's normal you're 21 and you're acting like a 21 yr old, maybe not a normal one but you're acting and displaying immaturity as a person and as a man. You need to find a strong female therapist to help you breakthrough because a man will just make you mad and your strong feelings for men is what you're misconstruing. You prove it when you lash out at the slightest provocation. I suggest you get a stable job, pull your pants up, don't adopt the Pekingese unless you have a girlfriend and get a girlfriend, but not after you seek a therapist because then you'll be subjecting her to your tears and no woman wants that and if you like men that's fine too, but you do need to stop acting like a baby about your account being deleted. Your idea of having it deleted and then returning as an animal breeder is not going to happen so focus your energy somewhere else like going to college or getting a car. You're having too many daytime fantasies that are really affecting your life. Like I said, maybe the admin will move this thread to another part so you can continue to get the attention you need and hopefully the truth will resonate in form of a realization and then apology. Then everyone will like you again and no one will care that you have a babyface or if you like men. No one will judge your Ace Ventura dream either. Have a good day Michael and remember you don't need to be Kid Chappini here the tough, tatted, malt liquor drinking no curfew guy, you can just be who you are, a nice, sensitive young man, who's afraid and insecure and that lives at home still with his mother.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!