Most Awesome Experience EVER!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-16-2006, 06:41 PM   #1
Leighanne
Most Awesome Experience EVER!!!!!

Hey everybody! I just wanted to share my story that just happened. I came home from work today after 4:00, and around 5:30 I decided to get him out and spend some quality time before he gets feed tommorrow. I was layin on the couch with him, and he crawled down my leg, and tried to go in between my shorts and the couch. Hes always tryin to get in the middle of things! lol I was watchin him for a few minutes, and at first I thought he was trying to dig a tunnel or something the way he was twisting his head, and rammin his nose into everything. So I picked him up, and he tried rammin his head into my fingers! I laughed, I thought he was being goofy! He did it for another minute, and I put him back in his tank. (Duh!) Finally realizing what he was trying to do. As soon as I put my hand in he went straight for that Coconut shell, still in my hand! What a gorgeous goof ball!!!!!!! I let him go gently, and then stood there and watched the WHOLE thing! He popped the skin off his head, and the slithered out of it! I made sure to watch, and make sure he got his eye caps, and the very tip of that tail. His shed was a success! I have one healthy Baby boy! *Sniffle* They grow up so fast!!!!

Old 04-16-2006, 07:29 PM   #2
Bill & Amy
Very cool Kristin!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!