Breeding projects? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-21-2007, 09:55 PM   #1
hhmoore
Breeding projects?

All things considered, I am doing minimal python breeding this season. Between being uncertain when I will be out of state this spring, and anticipating a move this summer, python eggs just are not a priority. I did put one pair of womas together (Python Pete male & Hamper female), and they made the most of their time . I did cycle and introduce the Savus, but I am wondering if the male might be a little small - (I didn't think so, but...) I haven't seen any activity or interest. Actually, I suppose I should double check and make sure he IS actually a male. I did a cursory visual inspection when I got him, but that is hardly definitive with Savus.
Anyway, that is it for me with pythons, and I pretty much followed suit with boas. I put a few things together, but it was less than half of what I could have. (I probably should have introduced the sure things, instead of stuff I have never bred before, lol).

So now, it is time for me to live vicariously through YOU. Make me jealous, make me WANT. Tell me what you have paired up, what you expect to produce.

Old 01-21-2007, 10:08 PM   #2
snakebiteAZ1
I Have

these guys all breeding as we speak!! Super tiger X Normal Retic, Sears line Hogg's, Het albino boas, Super Salmon X Salmon female, Anery male X Salmon and normal female.. Het Pied balls!!! That should keep me very busy later this year LOL!!! Mike

Old 01-23-2007, 06:59 PM   #3
kmarter

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!