Leopard Gecko - What type of albino is he?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-14-2016, 09:03 PM   #1
nightshift_8
Question Leopard Gecko - What type of albino is he??

Hello, I just picked up this little guy today. The lady that gave him to me said the pet store called it a "snow albino." I was wondering what people here though he may be. And also, is his right rear foot normal to be bent all like that, just concerned as to if something may be wrong. Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 04-21-2016, 01:01 AM   #2
beckm88
I'm not sure of morph, but his leg twisting is a deformity caused by lack of calcium and other supplements. MBD in leopard geckos and all animals is serious and he will have that deformity for the rest of his life. All you need to do is a little research on calcium, D3, supplements, etc. that fit your feeding plan and any developing/future deformities will be stopped in their tracks. His other legs are abnormal as well, but again with calcium, supplements, and time your gecko won't be showing any further signs of deterioration. Please be careful and watch how your gecko walks because it seems to me he has a moderate if not severe case of MBD (I am NOT a vet, but limb twisting is an obvious sign of MBD). Thanks and take care, Beck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
albino, leopard gecko