Dinker clutch hatched... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 07:02 AM   #31
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Thanks Matt! Wow, it's been a while hasn't it!?
Oh yes it has...nice to see you are doing well!

Old 07-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #32
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Nah, Steve had the originals, then they passed to Harald. I'll let them handle it. I just wanna know if I am FIRST. lol
Only Casper went to Harald for a little bit to breed, then he came back here. I still have life in this project. LOL. Deb proved it though. Harald and I produced hets. The hets have not been bred back at this time though. Looks like Deb got the fast growing female het. LOL. Congrats again to Deb for being the first to reproduce this new recessive morph.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #33
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Only Casper went to Harald for a little bit to breed, then he came back here. I still have life in this project. LOL. Deb proved it though. Harald and I produced hets. The hets have not been bred back at this time though. Looks like Deb got the fast growing female het. LOL. Congrats again to Deb for being the first to reproduce this new recessive morph.
(Fainted dead away...) I am first. It is a dream come true. I have aways wanted to prove something out before I died. Now I want to discover a new morph!

Thanks Steve and Harald for letting me in on the ground floor of this project. Are the animals still called IMGs or have you renamed your line Caspers?

Is this the Jordanides line of Caspers? Someone tell me what they are to be called!

Old 07-15-2010, 12:34 PM   #34
SPJ
It was thought to be an IMG type of animal at first but the hets never changed as they grew so that theory went out the window.

Haven't thought about a name really. Casper was named that because I originally purchased him as an unproven import desert ghost (Casper the ghost).

Unfortunately he wasn't a DG but thankfully he was something else.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:41 PM   #35
SPJ
Deb,
Here is Casper when I posted him on VPI's site.
http://vpi.com/brag/oddball

Old 07-15-2010, 12:43 PM   #36
SPJ
Ya know what?

Finally a new RECESSIVE morph!

Old 07-15-2010, 12:45 PM   #37
deborahbroadus
I recall Ralph Davis had such an animal, did he ever prove it out?

Old 07-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #38
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Deb,
Here is Casper when I posted him on VPI's site.
http://vpi.com/brag/oddball

He is lovely. I am sorry that I messed up your plans.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:52 PM   #39
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Ya know what?

Finally a new RECESSIVE morph!
A NEW and RECESSIVE morph (faints).

Mama's back to eating like no one's business and so is daddy.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:53 PM   #40
RJK890
There's nothing left to prove...

Quote:
Quote Deb:
I am first. It is a dream come true. I have aways wanted to prove something out before I died.
Alrighty then, Go ahead and cross over now.
Just remember, Run to the light...

Just kidding Deb.
Congrats on proving out this dinker project, and being the first to do so.
The Super form is Hot.

Congrats to you too Steve, and now you and Harald know what y'all have to look forward to.
Did y'all notice any subtle markers that are consistent on the hets?

It looks like some recessive form of a clean up mutation, like the Pastel or Fire gene.
Unfortunately it will not have a Super form like the other cleaners do, because it is the Super form.
However, it will be very interesting to see how it combines with and enhances some of the other genes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!