Can You....? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
Serenity
Can You....?

Can you keep ADULT sand boas together???? ( Of relatively the same size, of course! ) Or is it a huge no-no like with corns and kings???? I'm considering getting a couple of gal-pals for my Kenyan and my Saharan. If not, I'm still prepared but I was just wondering if it would stress them out any.

Devon

Old 09-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
crissabella
I keep my 2 female Kenyans together, and i keep my 3 males together, and i haven't had a problem. I always fed them separately of course, in a separate feeding tub. I would not keep males and females together, unless you have a plan for babies=)

Old 09-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #3
Serenity
Well, I MIGHT be going down that road anyway BUT I just wanted to know the dangers. If having "snakelets" is the worst I can expect that's one thing. If one decides to EAT the the other or stop eating altogether because of the stress of another sharing his home base, well THAT I would like to avoid altogether!

Devon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!