28 gallon curved-glass front tank w/stand - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 09:52 PM   #1
amandajune
28 gallon curved-glass front tank w/stand

I have a 28 gallon glass fish tank for sale. The front of the tank is curved and has a stand that has three shelves. It is very nice looking. I bought it from Petco a long time ago and was going to give it as a gift, but never did. I am wanting to sell it now. If interested, email me and I will gladly email you a picture of this tank.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-16-2005, 03:09 PM   #2
sslater
Hi, could you send me a picture of the curved fish tank and the price you are asking for it. thanks, Suzanne

Old 02-09-2005, 03:31 PM   #3
frogyetta
How much are you asking i am very interested if the offer is still open.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:56 PM   #4
rhinoplayer11
christmas present

i was wondering if this is still available because i am looking for a good fish tank for my dad because he has always said since i have lived here he wants a fish tank and i would love to get him one. i was wondering if u would like to e-mail me a picture of it and the information for it because i am saving up the money right now i just am trying to figure out how much i need for a good quality fish tank

Old 11-15-2007, 07:58 PM   #5
rhinoplayer11
also since u r in florida my sis and mom live out there and they can go and pic it up and then send it to me but it depends on were u live there but thans

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread