For Sale large- xlarge frozen rats for sale can ship - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
remington-trigger
large- xlarge frozen rats for sale can ship

We have about 20 -30 frozen large to xlarge size rats all were frozen this week.... I can ship.... with no problems 3.00 each

I also have 3 3 week old rabbit pups ... 3.00 each

these are the only size that I have available right now

Shipping normally runs between 15 to 18 dollars I've shipped numerous frozen animals with no problems I only ship on Monday and included os a tracking number to the buyer ... we take paypal as payment...

come check out our Facebook page and give us a like BB Feeders and Exotics

Shoot me a message or text 304 580 1571
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!